Wednesday 15 November 2023

Learning Reflection

 Week 5

Bijou, Maleah, Zoe, Lahaze and I are in a group together to find out how much has electricity improved our life in New Zealand.

 1. What have you achieved/learned/found out since your last post? Not sure. 

2. How effectively have you used your time this week? Not effectively at all probably 2-5.

 3. How have you contributed to your group's progress? I haven't very contributed because I haven't been there. 

4. Glows: something that is going well in your project: Going well in our group is that we are doing our work and being able to finish it.

5. Grows: Something you need to work on: Something I need to work on is to do my work.

6. Where could you get help with this? Im not sure 

7. What are the next steps for your project? im not sure.     

No comments:

Post a Comment